Seth A. Dymond heads the motion and appellate practice at Belluck & Fox, LLP. He is well-versed in the techniques and strategies of written and oral advocacy, with a lengthy work history at the appellate level.
Prior to joining Belluck & Fox, LLP, Mr. Dymond was a Senior Court Attorney at the New York State Appellate Division, Second Judicial Department, where he worked on hundreds of appeals.
He has briefed and argued numerous cutting edge legal issues in Asbestos Litigation across New York State, including the landmark products liability decision in In re New York City Asbestos Litigation [Dummitt], 27 N.Y.3d 765 (2016), decided by New York’s highest court.
- New York Law School, magna cum laude
- James Madison University, Bachelor of Music
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Executive Board Member of the New York Law School Law Review
- Executive Board Member of the New York Law School Moot Court Association
- Appellate counsel to the law firm of Sharifov & Russell, LLP
- Speaker, Products Liability, New York Trial Lawyers Association
- Speaker, National Asbestos Conferences
- Admitted to practice in New York State, the District of Columbia, the Northern District of New York, Southern District of New York, and the Eastern District of New York.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Rate : $$$