Seth Alhadeff is the administrative partner in the Miami office of Lewis Brisbois. An experienced litigator, Seth’s practice is focused on insurance coverage disputes, construction defect matters, general liability defense, ADA compliance, securities and criminal law.
His practice is grounded in the evaluation, litigation and resolution of a diverse range of liability and coverage disputes, including mediations, arbitrations and trials. He has worked on the Chinese Drywall cases, and many other toxic tort matters throughout Florida. Seth has litigated numerous cases throughout almost every district in Florida with favorable results.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law of Yeshiva University, Juris Doctor, 2001
- Colgate University, Bachelor of Arts, 1998
- State Bar Admissions
- District of Columbia
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Associations : American Bar Association
- Represented large corporations in wrongful death and product liability matters.
- Represented large general contractors, Owners and subcontractors in cases concerning construction defects.
- Represented a drywall supplier in South Florida related to claims in a class action of more than 100 defendants and 2,000 homeowners.
- Represented numerous design professionals in cases concerning design defects.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a large insurance client in property damage dispute where claim exceeded $50 million.
Rate : $$$