Seth Baglin represents domestic and multinational companies in commercial, derivative, and complex litigation. He counsels clients in a variety of sectors, including technology and telecommunications, food and beverage, banking, health care, and insurance.
Seth also defends clients in regulatory proceedings and congressional and grand jury investigations. Additionally, Seth maintains a pro bono practice. Whether working with a Fortune 100 company or a governmental agency.
Seth immerses himself in his clients’ industries and markets to understand their unique requirements. Looking beyond the specific matter at hand, he also helps his clients take a stronger stance against—and to prevent—potential litigation.
- University of Southern California, J.D.
- University of Delaware, B.A., Philosophy
Bar Admissions : California
Professional Activities : Former Editor, (Southern California Law Review)
- Representing a global technology and telecommunications company as well as its officers and directors in a shareholder class action and related derivative litigation alleging that the company issued false and materially misleading statements to investors concerning the company’s revenue and artificially inflated the price of company stock
- Represented a multinational investment bank in a congressional investigation into the bank’s role as a financial advisor during the Department of Energy’s loan guarantee program for solar energy
- Represented a public company in a Department of Justice (DOJ) grand jury investigation of alleged misleading advertising claims
- Conducted an internal investigation on behalf of a leading Medicare provider and health insurer in response to inquiries from federal regulators and qui tam actions arising from the False Claims Act
Rate : $$$