Seth D. Fiur is an associate in the Litigation Department. He has represented individuals and companies in a wide range of matters, including numerous government investigations at both the federal and state level, and a variety of complex commercial litigations involving the private equity, real estate, financial services and retail industries.
Prior to joining Proskauer, Seth served as a law clerk to the Honorable Claire C. Cecchi of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the Honorable Patty Shwartz of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Seth is a summa cum laude graduate of Fordham Law School, where he was a member of the Fordham Moot Court Board and Fordham Law Review, as well as president of the Fordham Sports Law Forum.
While in law school, he served as the Milton Pollack Fellow for the Southern District of New York and interned with the Criminal Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- George Washington University, B.A., 2005
Admissions & Qualifications : New York
- Member, New York American Inn of Court (September 2015 – Present)
- Member, John C. Lifland American Inn of Court (September 2015 – Present)
- Member, New York City Bar Association Criminal Law Committee (November 2014 – Present).
Rate : $$$