Seth Goldman is a bankruptcy partner in the Los Angeles office of Munger, Tolles & Olson. Mr. Goldman’s practice includes representing debtors, creditors, shareholders, independent directors and special board committees, official and ad hoc committees, investors in corporate restructurings and parties in bankruptcy-related litigation.
Mr. Goldman’s public representations include:
- iHeart Communications in its restructuring.
- Berry Petroleum Company LLC in its bankruptcy case.
- First Lien & DIP Lender in Freedom Communications.
- Texas Competitive Electric Holdings LLC group of companies in the Energy Future Holdings bankruptcy cases.
- The Official Committee of Syms Equity Securities Holders in the Chapter 11 reorganization of Syms Corp./Filene’s Basement.
- Pasadena Playhouse, serving as debtor’s counsel, in reorganizing the more than 100-year-old cultural institution.
Mr. Goldman frequently writes and lectures on issues in bankruptcy and is a contributing author to Collier on Bankruptcy, as well as a former governor and current treasurer for the Financial Lawyers Conference.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2002); member, Journal of Law and Technology; teaching assistant, International tax program; Addison Brown Prize, 2002
- University of Chicago (B.A., with honors, 1994) Phi Beta Kappa
Bar Admissions : California
Rate : $$$$