Seth Studer is member of Kirilloff Jowers PA. He practice areas Criminal defense and personal injury. Unfortunately, bad things often happen to good people. Fighting for clients in need and their rights is a full-time job, and it is one for which I take enormous pride.
Whether it is a misdemeanor, a juvenile delinquency case, or a serious felony charge, people’s liberty and livelihood are constantly at stake, making the power of having a zealous advocate by your side so vital.
I have been involved in thousands of criminal cases over the years, and the courtroom and trial experience I have gathered have better prepared me to take care of you. My attention to detail and creativity are what separate me from your average criminal defense attorney.
Our firm places a premium on client service, which means more than just answering your calls and personally guiding you through the process. We will honestly outline all of your options given the facts of your case so that we can develop a defense strategy that protects both your immediate and long-term interests.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2013
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Clay County Bar Association
- Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member of the Jacksonville Justice Association
- (Volunteer) Judge for Clay County Teen Court
Rate : $$$