Seth D. Slotkin concentrates on all aspects of the trusts and estates area, including estate planning, estate and trust administration, and litigation. He also assists individual clients and families with charitable giving programs, including the creation of private foundations and public charities. Seth additionally works with young entrepreneurs and executives on succession, tax and estate planning.Seth is particularly experienced in the use of business entities, such as limited partnerships, limited liability companies and sophisticated trusts, including grantor retained annuity trusts and intentionally defective grantor trusts, in estate plans to produce optimal valuations from a tax perspective and reduce tax liability.
- Focuses on tax matters for private clients.
- Member, Planned Giving Advisory Committee, New York Presbyterian Hospital.
- Member, Federation of Jewish Philanthropies, United Jewish Appeal.
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York.
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 2002
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 1995
- B.A., Emory University, 1992
- New Jersey
- New York
Rate : $$$