Shawn Shayesteh is a trial lawyer and litigator. Prior to forming NSL, he practiced for 11 years at the famous law firm of Girardi & Keese (which is known for the Erin Brockovich and Vioxx high profile cases).
He has tried numerous cases to verdict and has presented numerous appeals before the California Supreme Court, California Court of Appeal, and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal.
Honors and Awards:
- Named a Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer for 2016 by National Trial Lawyers
- Named a “Southern California Super Lawyer” by Los Angeles Magazine, for 12 straight years, 2005 – 2017
- Named to Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- High-Speed Chase on the Information Superhighway: The Evolution of Criminal Liability for Internet Piracy, Loyola Law Review, 33 Loy. L.A. L. Rev. 183 , 1999
- Design Immunity Defense Under Government Code 830.6: Obstacles to Avoid in Pleading and Presenting Your Case, FORUM Magazine, July, 2003
Rate : $$$$