Shana G. Fonnesbeck has experience representing employers in lawsuits brought in both state and federal courts, including suits brought under the : Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
Shana also has experience counseling employers about employment-based immigration issues and work site compliance.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 2005
- B.A., University of Georgia, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Section of Labor and Employment Law, American Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Board Member, Fannie Battle Day Home for Children
- Member, Advisory Board, The Porch Writers’ Collective
Rate : $$$