South College Street 301Charlotte 28202 NC US
Shane Gunter is a partner at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Charlotte office.
- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, JD (1999)
- Gardner- Webb University, BS, Social Science, magna cum laude (1996)
- North Carolina
- Experience in originating loans for the commercial mortgage-backed securities market, including retail, office, hospitality, multifamily, and mixed-use properties
- Experience in representing banks and other financial institutions in connection with asset-backed securitizations, real estate-backed securitizations, leveraged leases, bankruptcy remote transactions, and other financial structures
- Advises clients on issues that arise under the Uniform Commercial Code
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Shane Gunter & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Banking, Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Shane Gunter lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Shane Gunter reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Shane Gunter lawyer profile listing.