Shane S. Sullivan handles upstream and midstream acquisitions and divestitures, private equity investments, joint ventures and similar strategic transactions.
He advises clients on a variety of oil and gas matters, including:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Joint exploration and development agreements
- Lease acquisition agreements
- Joint operating agreements
- Production sharing agreements.
- Board certified in Oil, Gas and Mineral Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Represents clients in oil and gas transactions, drawing on years of industry experience, including prior in-house experience.
- Represented BHP Billiton before the Railroad Commission of Texas in connection with BHP’s protest of an off-setting operator’s application for an exception to SWR 37.
- Advised EOG Resources, Inc. in its $2.4 billion acquisition of oil and gas properties located in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota and Montana.
- Counseled TOTAL E&P USA, INC. in its acquisition from Chevron U.S.A. Inc. of seven prospects located in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico.
- Acted for Genesis Energy, LP in its $1.3 billion acquisition from Tronox Limited of two soda ash mines in Wyoming.
- Represented Diamondback E&P LLC in acquisitions of properties totaling more than $3.9 billion and located in Andrews, Dawson, Gaines, Martin, Pecos and Reeves counties, Texas.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 2009
Rate : $$$$