Shannon Bonn focuses on energy regulation and litigation, including assisting in the counsel and representation of electric utilities and natural gas utilities regulated by state and federal government agencies.
- Assisted in the counsel and representation of Texas’ largest transmission and distribution electric utility in connection with seeking regulatory approval from the Public Utility Commission of Texas for sale/transfer/merger applications.
- Conducted regulatory assessment and due diligence on behalf of lenders and purchasers in connection with the acquisition of water and sewage utility facilities.
- Assisted in the representation of a natural gas storage facility in Alaska in litigated proceedings before the Regulatory Commission of Alaska to approve facility upgrades.
- JD, Baylor University, magna cum laude, Senior Executive Editor for the Baylor Law Review, 2018
- BS, The University of Texas, 2015
- Member, Texas State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$