Shannon M. Callahan is senior counsel in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Chicago office. Ms. Callahan’s labor and employment practice focuses on complex class actions, including Title VII, ADA, ADEA and ERISA litigation.
Ms. Callahan devotes a significant portion of her time to lecturing on topics of lawyer well-being and happiness and to mentoring fellow lawyers. She also commits a significant amount of time to her pro bono practice each year, focusing on wrongful conviction cases with Northwestern University Law School’s Center for Wrongful Convictions.
Ms. Callahan graduated from Loyola Law School magna cum laude. She was awarded the 2016 Mentor Award for outstanding achievement in mentoring lawyers at a previous firm.
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, magna cum laude (2004)
- Student Articles Editor, Loyola Law Review
- Academic Tutor Civil Procedure
- Extern for Judge Marvin E. Aspen
- B.A., University of Michigan (2000)
- American Bar Association (Labor & Employment Committee; Employee Benefits Subcommittee)
- GRIT Project Speaker
Rate : $$$