As an associate of the firm’s Capital Finance and Real Estate Group, Shannon Esperti’s practice includes a broad range of commercial real estate transactions.
Shannon has represented clients in connection with the acquisition, disposition, development and leasing of commercial property, including mixed-use, office, industrial, retail and multifamily projects.
- LLM, Taxation, SMU Dedman School of Law, 2012
- JD, Chapman University School of Law, 2010
- BA, The University of Texas, 2006
- United States Tax Court
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas: Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law; Tax Section; Women and the Law
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- CREW Dallas
- Real Estate Financial Executives Association
Rate : $$$$