Shannon K. Patton has spent her entire career as a management side labor and employment attorney, with an emphasis on employment litigation, wage and hour issues and corporate counseling.
While she has particular expertise with wage and hour issues and litigation, she also counsels clients with respect to an array of employment issues, including : Wage and hour audits and compliance, Reductions-in-force, Employee discipline/termination.
In addition to private practice, Shannon has in-house corporate counsel experience. She served as senior labor and employment counsel at American Greetings, a Fortune 1000 company.
- J.D., The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 1998
- B.A., Miami University, 1995
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Board of Trustees, Welcome House, Inc., 2006-2014
- Founding Member, Irish American Law Society of Cleveland, 2013-present
- Member, Board of Trustees, Catholic Cemeteries Association, Diocese of Cleveland, 2013-present
Rate : $$$