Shari Turkish has a background in representing mortgage banking clients. She focuses on consumer and commercial finance, default servicing, title and bankruptcy litigation.
Shari has additional experience with issues involving the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), the Truth-in-Lending Act (TILA), the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and other consumer finance statutes at both the federal and state levels.
- J.D., Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1999, Dean’s List
- B.A., Hofstra University, Political Science, 1992
Bar Admissions : Florida; New York
Professional Experience :
- Aurora Loan Services LLC, A Lehman Brothers Company, Denver, Colorado, VP & Legal Counsel, 2008-2009
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC, West Palm Beach, Florida, Real Estate Litigation/Loan Servicing Counsel, 2004-2006
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$