Sharon Finkel joined Fragomen in 2001. She represents multinational corporate clients in the investment banking, financial services, legal, strategic communications, electronic products manufacturing, and art auction industries on a wide variety of corporate immigration matters including nonimmigrant visas, permanent residence, and citizenship.
She has advised clients on the immigration consequences of Mergers & Acquisitions and other corporate restructurings. Her experience also includes writing policies and training human resources employees, recruiters and managers on immigration laws and procedures.
While at New York Law School, she served as Executive Notes and Comments Editor for the New York Law School Journal of Human Rights.
During law school, Sharon was selected for a National Association for Public Interest Law (NAPIL) summer fellowship with the Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project in Florence, AZ where she provided legal assistance to immigrants detained at the Florence and Eloy Detention Centers.
Sharon speaks English and Russian.
- New York Law School | J.D., 2001, cum laude
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute | B.Sc., 1998
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Former committee member, Immigration and Nationality Law Committee of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York (2001-2004)
- Former committee Secretary (2002-2004)
Rate : $$$