Sharon Freiman has experience in a broad range of corporate transactions, including debt and equity capital markets, bank financing and corporate restructuring. She also regularly advises clients on corporate governance issues, mergers and acquisitions and other general corporate matters. Prior to joining Covington, Ms. Freiman was associated with another leading law firm in New York City.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2014
- Vassar College, B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Represented a leading international tequila company in its private offering of shares pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S and its concurrent initial public offering in Mexico.
- Represented a media and entertainment conglomerate in various domestic and international debt offerings.
- Represented a financial advisory and asset management firm in its registered debt offering and related redemption.
- Represented the underwriters in the concurrent offering of common shares and mandatory convertible securities of a leading global automaker.
- Represented leading investment banks in their capacities as arrangers of secured and unsecured credit facilities and dealer managers of equity tender offers.
Rate : $$$