Sharon Kim is an associate based out of the firm’s New York office. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, government investigations, and white-collar criminal defense.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2016
- Harvard University, B.A., 2012
Bar Admissions :
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Previous Experience :
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Boston Regional Office, Enforcement Division, Legal Intern (2015-2016)
- U.S. Attorney’s Office, Southern District of New York, Complex Frauds and Cybercrime Unit (Criminal Division), Legal Extern (2015)
- U.S. Department of Defense, Office of General Counsel, International Affairs Section, Legal Intern (2014)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Sharon Kim & Covington & Burling LLP can handle?
Covington & Burling LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, White Collar Crime, Privacy, Government. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Covington & Burling LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Covington & Burling LLP?
Sharon Kim lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Sharon Kim reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Sharon Kim lawyer profile listing.