Sharon A. Mattingly is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Louisville office and has been with the firm since 1991. She is a member of the Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits practice as well as the Securities & Corporate Governance and Tax practices.
Her practice focuses on the design and maintenance of qualified and nonqualified retirement plans, health and welfare plans, executive deferred compensation plans, employee benefit issues in mergers and acquisitions and the purchase and sale of businesses through employee stock ownership plans.
She also has extensive experience working with the Internal Revenue Service and the Department of Labor on tax and ERISA compliance issues. Since the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was signed into law in March, 2010, Sharon has worked with employers on the impact of the various components of the Act on their businesses and their employees.
Sharon is a member of the Louisville, Kentucky and American Bar Associations. She is a current member and the former president of the Louisville Employee Benefits Council and is a member of the ESOP Association and the Women Lawyers Association of Jefferson County.
She served on the executive committee and board of directors for the Kentucky Shakespeare Festival and was on the board of directors for the Business and Professional Women of River City. In addition she is a Focus Louisville alumnus. In her spare time, Sharon enjoys travel, flower gardening and shopping for antiques.
- Vanderbilt University Law School 1991, J.D.
- University of Louisville 1988, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member Services Committee, 2012-2015
- American Bar Association
- Louisville Employee Benefits Counsel, 1991-present
- The ESOP Association, 2000-present
- Women Lawyers Association of Jefferson County, 1995-present
- Kentucky Public Pension Oversight, board member
- Focus Louisville Alumni Group
- Kentucky Shakespeare Festival, former member, board of directors
- Business & Professional Women/River City, former member, board of directors
Rate : $$$