Sharon Steinerman is an associate in Alston & Bird’s New York office and a member of the Litigation & Trial Practice Group with a focus on general commercial litigation. Sharon received her J.D. in 2015 from New York University School of Law, where she served as the executive articles editor of the Annual Survey of American Law and received the Vanderbilt Medal for outstanding contributions to the law school community.
Bar Admissions : New York
- New York University (J.D., 2015)
- Hunter College (B.A., 2012)
- Represents clients in noncompete, nonsolicitation, and trade secret litigation and arbitration.
- Represents major financial institutions in their capacities as RMBS trustees in various litigation matters.
- Defended a manufacturer of construction materials in a products liability action.
Rate : $$$