Shaun A. DeCoudres is a shareholder in the firm’s Birmingham, Alabama office. His practice concentrates on transportation and automotive liability, premises liability, insurance and construction litigation. He has tried numerous cases, both jury and non-jury, and is the primary attorney who handles pest control litigation (bed bugs, termites, etc.) in the firm.
Shaun earned his BA in business, magna cum laude, from Auburn University (AL), his MBA from Samford University (AL) and his JD from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. He is a member of the Alabama State Bar and is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Alabama.
Shaun and his wife have three children. He was born and raised in Birmingham and he and his family are active members in their church, where he serves as a deacon. Outside of work, Shaun loves to play golf, hike and coach whatever sport his sons are playing.
- BS, Auburn University (AL), magna cum laude
- MBA, Samford University (AL)
- JD, Cumberland School of Law at Samford University
- American Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2011-2016
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$