Shaun Adrian is a senior partner at MacDonald Illig and a member of the firm’s Estates and Trusts Group. He works with individuals and families to establish estate plans tailored to the client’s needs, personal goals and tax objectives during life and after death. Shaun concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, and elder law.
Shaun’s practice includes the preparation of wills, trusts, trusts for children with special needs, durable powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney and living wills, estate tax planning, guardianship matters, elder law and long-term care planning. He is experienced in estate and trust administration and regularly counsels individuals and corporate executors/trustees through the process.
Outside the office, he has lectured to professional and community groups on estate planning and probate, planning for families with special needs children, Medicaid planning and planning for the elderly.
After more than 24 years of service in the Navy Reserve, Shaun retired from the Expeditionary Combat Command with the rank of Commander. Prior to joining MacDonald Illig Shaun was an associate in the Pittsburgh office of Buchanan Ingersoll, P.C.
- U.S. District Court Western District of PA
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1989
- B.S. Marine Engineering, United States Merchant Marine Academy – Kings Point, New York, 1982
Memberships & Associations:
- Erie County Bar Association, Trust & Estate Leadership Committee
- Sarah A. Reed Children’s Center, Board of Directors
- Flagship Niagara League, Finance Committee
- Zem Zem Shrine Temple, Trustee of the Life Membership Trust
Rate : $$$