When Shawn Kassman began practicing law, I committed myself to providing a superior level of legal service to my clients. I appreciate my clients and get to know them while I handle their legal matter.
Because I care about my clients, I want them to understand the legal system and the choices open to them, and I want them to make the final decision regarding whether to settle or proceed to trial.
I plan to practice law for a long time, and I value the referrals that my current and former clients send to me. They feel comfortable referring family and friends to me because they know I will treat them well. Frequently, clients thank me for all of the time and support I provided to them during their case.
Practice areas: criminal; matrimonial; divorce; family; wills, trusts and estates; probate and administrations; real estate; and landlord–tenant. I handles all phases of matrimonial/ divorce practice, all phases of criminal law, all phases of landlord–tenant practice, estate planning, all phases of real estate transactions, and litigation involving real property.
- 2001 – U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- 2000 – New York State Bar
- Member of the New York State Bar Association and Suffolk County Bar Association
- 1999 – J.D., Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- 1995 – B.A., Hofstra University, Business Administration
Rate : $$$$