Shawn M. Taylor’s practice is focused on complex commercial and intellectual property litigation. Shawn has represented clients on matters ranging from civil RICO actions to litigation under the Lanham Act and the Hatch-Waxman Act.
His litigation experience includes representing clients in federal and state courts, arbitration proceedings, appeals, and before administrative agencies.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2009, cum laude
- M.Ed., University of Florida, 2001
- B.A., University of Florida, 2000, with honors
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association, Member
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago, Member
- Legal Assistance Foundation’s Young Professionals Board, Member
- Board Member, Blue Sky Inn, a Chicago non-profit organization that provides employment skills and education to homeless and at-risk youth through employment opportunities at its bakery
Rate : $$$