Shea S. Scott is a shareholder in the Oxford office and is a member of the Commercial/Business Litigation, the General Litigation and Civil Rights and Government Liability practice groups. When asked what the practice of law means to him, Shea says, Honesty, integrity, preparation, and performance are not just words.
They are ideals to live by. I approach every client, every adversary and each case with those ideals as the cornerstone of my practice of law. My commitment to hard work and absolute integrity provides the will to prepare that results in performance.
- B.B.A., University of Mississippi, summa cum laude, 1999
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, magna cum laude, 2002
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- Lafayette County Bar Association, Executive Committee, 2012-2016; President, 2015-2016
- LOU (Lafayette – Oxford – University), Ole Miss Alumni Club – Board Member
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$