Sheada Madani assists clients in all aspects of commercial real estate, including complex issues related to buying, selling and leasing real estate; negotiating and preparing transaction documents; analyzing property diligence; like-kind exchanges; contract disputes; foreclosures; landlord/tenant matters; construction lien law and lien enforcement matters; organizing, dissolving, converting and winding up business organizations; and estate planning and trusts for non-taxable estates.
Additionally, clients turn to Sheada for assistance with loan documentation, stock purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, and advice on construction lien law. Sheada focuses on helping clients achieve their long-term goals through revised business structures, acquisition or sales.
Her representative clients include business owners, developers, institutional lenders, and real estate investors. She is also a title agent for The Attorneys Title Insurance Fund, Inc., First American Title Insurance Company, and Old Republic National Title Insurance Company.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2004
- University of Florida, B.S., 2000
- Title Agent and Member, Attorneys Title Insurance Fund, Inc., 2008-present
- Title Agent, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, 2005-present
- Title Agent, First American Title Insurance Company 2008-present
- The Florida Bar, Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
Rate : $$$