Sheehan Sullivan is an experienced employment litigator with a successful track record defending companies in complex class action, multi-plaintiff, and single-plaintiff litigation. She litigates wage and hour, discrimination, failure to accommodate, harassment, wrongful discharge, noncompetition, and breach of contract cases. She represents employers through all stages of prelitigation and litigation, including dispute resolution and trial.
Sheehan also counsels employers on how to minimize risk for litigation by implementing proactive employment practices and policies. She has deep experience advising employers on ADA and disability accommodation issues and defending them in complex disability discrimination litigation when necessary.
Professional & Community Activities:
- King County Bar Association, 2003-present
- Executive Committee, 2016-present; Board of Directors, 2013-present – Special Olympics of Washington
- Board of Directors, 2006-2008; Board Chair, 2007 – Seattle Works
- Homeless Project Committee, King County Bar Association, 2007-2013
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2002, magna cum laude
- Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- Conference Chair, National Conference of Law Reviews
- Board Member, National Women Law Students’ Association
- B.A., History, University of Oregon, 1996
Rate : $$$