Sheila Conlon Ridgway has extensive experience in the litigation of trust, probate and guardianship matters. For more than 20 years, Ms. Ridgway has lead clients through complex challenges in the care of elderly family members and their estates.
Ms. Ridgway is a recognized leader in the state of Washington in the practice area, serving on a special committee to guide legislators in updating TEDRA, Washington’s law governing trust and estate dispute resolution.
Ms. Ridgway frequently participates in educational programs for lawyers practicing in the field. Sheila Ridgway is licensed to practice law in the states of Washington and Oregon and is a member of the Bar Associations of both states.
She is an appointed member of the TEDRA Litigation Subcommittee of the Washington State Bar Association’s Real Property Probate and Trust Section and is on the Editorial Board for the Washington State Bar Association’s Real Property Probate and Trust Newsletter. She frequently speaks at seminars on estate and trust litigation and probate.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington, 1984
- Washington State Bar, 1984
- Oregon State Bar, 1987
- King County Bar Association
- WSBA and KCBA Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- KCBA Real Property, Probate & Trust Section, Member
- WSBA Real Property, Probate & Trust Newsletter, Editorial Board Member
Rate : $$$