As an advertising attorney with Olshan, Sheldon S. Lustigman concentrates his practice in advertising law, promotional marketing law, and regulatory matters. Sheldon frequently represents clients in litigation brought by federal, state, and local regulatory agencies, including defending actions, investigations and challenges instituted by the Federal Trade Commission, Food and Drug Administration, United States Postal Inspection Service, and state attorneys general.
He also represents clients in private disputes involving marketing and other related matters in federal and state court. Sheldon is highly respected for providing practical advice that clients can leverage in their marketing and business practices. He also enjoys an excellent reputation with the many regulatory agencies he deals with throughout the country. Prior to joining Olshan, Sheldon was the founder and principal of The Lustigman Firm, P.C.
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1965
- B.A., New York University, 1962
Bar & Court Admissions :
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd, 3rd, 9th, and 11th Circuits
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$