As an advertising attorney with Olshan, Sheldon S. Lustigman concentrates his practice in advertising law, promotional marketing law, and regulatory matters.
Sheldon frequently represents clients in litigation brought by federal, state, and local regulatory agencies, including defending actions, investigations and challenges instituted by the Federal Trade Commission, Food and Drug Administration, United States Postal Inspection Service, and state attorneys general. He also represents clients in private disputes involving marketing and other related matters in federal and state court.
Sheldon is highly respected for providing practical advice that clients can leverage in their marketing and business practices. He also enjoys an excellent reputation with the many regulatory agencies he deals with throughout the country.
Prior to joining Olshan, Sheldon was the founder and principal of The Lustigman Firm, P.C.
Professional & Community Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Law Consumer Protection Committee
- New York State Bar Association, Food and Drug Law Committee, Antitrust Law Committee
- New Jersey Bar Association, Food and Drug Law Committee
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State, New Jersey State and Bergen County Bar Association, Food and Drug Law Committee, Antitrust Law Committee
- Brand Activation Association, Legal Affairs Committee
- Direct Marketing Association
- New York Academy of Sciences
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1965
- B.A., New York University, 1962
Rate : $$$