Sheldon M. Siegel is a special counsel in the Corporate and Securities Practice Group in the firm’s San Francisco office. Mr. Siegel specializes in corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities, partnerships and joint ventures.
Mr. Siegel was previously with the law firms Pettit & Martin and Feldman, Waldman & Kline, and the accounting firm KPMG Peat Marwick. His clients have included McDowell Properties, the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation, DHL Corporation, The California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Warman International Ltd., Frank Howard Allen & Co., Peninsula Capital Management, and The George Lucas Educational Foundation.
Mr. Siegel is the best selling author of seven legal thrillers, Special Circumstances, Incriminating Evidence, Criminal Intent, Final Verdict, The Confession, Judgment Day, and Perfect Alibi.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, 1983
- B.S., University of Illinois at Champaign, 1980
Admissions : California, 1983
- Member, American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Member, State Bar Association of California, Business Law Section
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
Rate : $$$