Shelly Song is an Associate in the Los Angeles office, with more than three years of experience in the field of immigration. She assists clients with all aspects of corporate immigration, including nonimmigrant visa and permanent residence applications.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Shelly worked at another immigration law firm focusing on employment-based immigrant visas (EB-1s, EB-4, Schedule A, National Interest Waivers), nonimmigrant visa applications (L, E, H, O, P, R), PERM, family-based immigrant visa petitions, and applications for waivers of inadmissibility.
During law school, Shelly served as the Diversity and Outreach Editor for the UCLA Law Review and Editor-in-Chief of the Asian Pacific American Law Journal.
In addition, during a year-long clinic, Shelly provided representation in front of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals for an individual based on asylum and relief under the Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.
- Represented clients at permanent resident and naturalization interviews at district offices
- Wrote legal briefs for employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant visa applications
- UCLA School of Law | J.D., 2013
- Pomona College | B.A., 2008
Bar Admissions: California
Court Admissions: Supreme Court of California, U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Rate : $$$$