Sherin Parikh is a talented litigator who represents clients in a wide range of complex business litigation, including disputes in court or arbitration around the country related to breaches of contract, investment fund litigation, business torts, including breaches of fiduciary duties and fraudulent transfers, shareholder suits, and consumer class actions. Sherin writes briefs and argues substantive pre-trial and trial motions, deposes fact and expert witnesses, coordinates discovery, and serves as a main point of contact for clients and opposing counsel. Sherin is also a skilled advocate in the courtroom, having served as lead trial attorney on multiple trials and worked on several others.
- Lead trial attorney for client Republic of Korea in a three-week trial on fraudulent transfer claims against a half-dozen entities and individuals: conducted all witness examinations; gave opening statement and closing argument; drafted and argued all trial motions.
- Led a two-day mediation on behalf of 50+ defendants and over a dozen law firms that resulted in a favorable $20 million global settlement.
- Secured a favorable $18 million global settlement in an action representing investors against a multi-billion dollar investment management company for breaches of fiduciary duties and contract: negotiated and drafted complex settlement agreement; assisted with presentation of evidence at trial; served as point person for 1,300 trial exhibits; assisted with drafting witness examination outlines; drafted all briefs and motions post-trial.
- Co-chaired a four-day bench trial against the Department of Parks and Recreation.
- Deposed a half dozen fact witnesses and medical experts in product liability actions regarding medical devices.
- Represented one of the world’s largest salt mining companies in a multi-billion dollar breach of contract action.
Admissions : California
- Southwestern University, J.D., summa cum laude; Academic Chair, Trial Advocacy Honors Program; Southwestern Law Review
- New York University, B.F.A., Drama
Rate : $$$$