Sherri S. Whalen concentrates her practice in the areas of elder law; guardianship / conservatorship law; and estate and trust planning, administration and litigation. Ms. Whalen is a former Pro Bono Director for the firm and a former Court-Appointed Special Advocate for children in abuse and neglect proceedings.
- Provided Medicaid eligibility counseling to clients in need of long term care funding
- Assisted clients in estate planning matters, including preparation of wills, trusts, deeds, powers of attorney and health care advance directives
- Represented clients in estate and trust administrations and litigations
- Represented clients in adult guardianship and conservatorship proceedings
- Provided pro bono representation to financially needy clients in all of the above areas
- J.D. University of Pittsburgh
- B.A. Juniata College
- Kaufman Award for Pro Bono Service, West Virginia State Bar 2014
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- West Virginia State Bar Elder Law Committee
- North Central West Virginia Estate Planning Council
- Tutor for Literacy Volunteers of Harrison County, Inc.
Rate : $$$