Sherry Yeatts’s practice focuses on asset securitization, structured finance and other corporate finance transactions. Sherry’s practice focuses on asset securitization, structured finance and related corporate finance transactions. Sherry also has experience working on public finance transactions with an emphasis on tax-exempt financing.
- Representation of issuers, servicers, and credit enhancement providers in securitization transactions; asset types include, among others, commercial and residential mortgages receivables.
- Representation of major US bank as master servicer, trustee and/or bond and tax administrator on mortgage- and asset-backed securities transactions.
- Representation of Ginnie Mae in connection with its Multiclass Securities Program.
- Representation of the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in its VA Vendee Loan Securitization Program.
- Representation of ABS issuers on establishment of shelf registration statements.
- Representation of servicers of mortgage loans with respect to acquisitions and sales of servicing rights and loans and financing servicing advance receivables and servicing rights both through structured facilities and in traditional credit facilities.
- Representation of monoline financial guaranty insurer in connection with an exchange offer for insured residential mortgage backed securities.
- JD, University of Denver, Order of St. Ives, 2003
- BA, University of Virginia, 2000
- Member, Metropolitan Richmond Women’s Bar Association
Rate : $$$$