Sherwin Faridifar works at Baker Botts LLP. He represents clients at the trial and appellatelevels in a broad range of complex litigation matters in both state and federal courts.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law 2009
- Associate Editor, Texas Law Review
- B.S., business administration, University of California at Berkeley 2005
Admission & Affiliations:
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Sherwin Faridifar & Baker Botts LLP can handle?
Baker Botts LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Baker Botts LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Baker Botts LLP?
Sherwin Faridifar lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Sherwin Faridifar reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Sherwin Faridifar lawyer profile listing.