Sheryl K. Bridges specializes in health care law with experience in medical malpractice, contractual disputes, professional licensing, and related employment matters. She has also counseled clients on health care regulations including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), as well as risk management and employment practices, including practice policies/procedures and employee handbooks.
With ten years of experience in health care law, Sheryl has co-authored two Medical Malpractice Law chapters in the Annual Survey of Colorado, presented on a number of health care law subjects and has been recognized by Denver’s 5280 magazine as a rising star in the legal arena.
She volunteers her services with the Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy network, which allows her to utilize her Spanish skills while advocating on behalf of those who are unable to do so themselves. She also acts as a frequent judge for the University of Denver Sturm College of Law’s various legal competitions and sits on the University of Colorado School of Medicine Admissions Committee.
- George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School, J.D.
- Mental Illness Legal Clinic
- Trial Advocacy Group
- Environmental Law Society, Treasurer, Member
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A. in Spanish for the Professions
- Sigma Delta Phi (Spanish National Honor Society)
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Arts and Sciences Student Government
Associations & Memberships:
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- University of Colorado School of Medicine Admissions Committee
Rate : $$$