Sheryl Fyffe is a partner in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. She focuses her practice on commercial motor vehicle, premises liability, and dram shop cases and has experience representing clients in a variety of employment discrimination matters.
A dedicated and highly organized attorney, Ms. Fyffe is adept at handling complex, multi-plaintiff cases, often involving severe injuries such as traumatic brain injuries and multiple fusion surgeries. She works closely with clients to help them manage risk and ensure their needs are met.
Ms. Fyffe has handled all aspects of litigation, including drafting responsive pleadings, motions, discovery requests and responses, and reports to clients. She has also deposed witnesses, defended clients at depositions, and appeared at court for conferences and oral argument.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- St. John’s University, Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies, cum laude
- State Bar Admissions, New Jersey, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Caribbean Attorneys Network, Board Member
- The Association for Black Women Attorneys
Rate : $$$