Sheryl D. Rosen focuses her practice on healthcare and international trade and customs matters. She assists health insurers, health maintenance organizations, and healthcare providers with regulatory compliance, including obtaining and preserving licensure, establishing new lines of business, acquiring insurance entities, and ensuring compliance with a myriad of state and federal laws and regulations.
She also has experience with matters before the Florida Division of Administrative Hearings, the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation, and the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration. A licensed U.S. customs broker, Sheryl helps manufacturers and importers enter their products onto the U.S. market.
She works with clients to design products that minimize import duties owed and take advantage of free trade agreements. Sheryl also protests duty rate determinations by U.S. Customs and litigates anti-dumping reviews by the U.S. Department of Commerce. She has advised clients on matters before U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Court of International Trade.
In addition, Sheryl counsels food manufacturers and producers of dietary supplements in labeling compliance and other regulations, allowing them to bring their products to consumers in the United States and abroad.
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 2010, cum laude
- B.S., University of Florida, Journalism, 2005
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of International Trade
Professional Experience :
- Judicial Intern for Judge Lori S. Rowe, Florida First District Court of Appeal, Fall 2010
- Certified Legal Intern for the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, Spring 2010
Affiliations : The Florida Bar, Member
Rate : $$$