Sheryl Shapiro Bassin is Of Counsel in the New York office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, securities litigation, and white collar criminal defense. Sheryl has extensive experience representing financial institutions, public and private companies, foreign sovereigns, and individuals in a wide range of civil litigation in federal and state courts and arbitration matters. She also has represented clients in regulatory matters involving federal, state, and foreign authorities and conducted internal investigations.
From 2009 to 2010, Sheryl served as a law clerk to the Honorable Allyne R. Ross of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, and from 2008 to 2009, she was a law clerk to the Honorable Robert N. Chatigny of the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.Prior to joining Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Sheryl was an associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2008
- B.A., Brown University, 2003
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Public Service Committee, Federal Bar Council
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Rate : $$$