Sherylle A.O. Francis is a trial lawyer whose passionate advocacy has led to a successful 20 year career defending major manufacturing corporations in product liability matters in state and federal courts nationwide and internationally.
Sherylle has worked successfully with her clients’ legal and business groups to defend medical device, manufacturing equipment and automotive product cases both here and abroad.
Notable Work :
- Heavy-Duty Equipment Products Liability: Member of regional counsel legal team responsible for defending major heavy-duty equipment manufacturers. Duties included supervising local counsel, developing litigation strategy, defending company witnesses, preparing inspection protocols, arranging and attending local and international inspections, drafting and arguing dispositive motions, attending mediations and arbitrations, resolving discovery disputes, identifying and preparing expert witnesses for deposition and trial, identifying key witnesses and documents, and working with legal and business groups worldwide to successfully resolve litigation.
- Medical Device Product Liability: Member of defense teams responsible for nationwide defense of medical device multidistrict litigation.
- Automotive Product Liability: Discovery and trial counsel for major automotive manufacturers in nationwide and international litigation.
- Asbestos and Silica: Local counsel for major equipment manufacturers in asbestos and silica litigation.
- Food Product Liability: Local counsel for major food distributor.
- Federal Employment Liability Act: Trial counsel for railroad client.
- J.D., Wayne State University Law School, 1996
- B.A., Wayne State University, Political Science, 1991
Bar Admissions : Florida; Michigan
Rate : $$$