Shilpa M. Ray is an associate in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm’s Dallas office. Ms. Ray has extensive experience in real property acquisitions, leasing and sales on a national and local basis. Ms. Ray:
- Represents Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities Trusts, Special Servicers, SBA Lenders/Servicers, and financial institutions in REO transactions
- Represents clients in the disposition of industrial, retail, office, multi-family, hotel, resort, condominium, c-store, mobile home portfolios, self-storage facilities and mixed-use projects.
- Represents clients in single and portfolio dispositions for distressed assets transactions
- Represents landlords and tenants in commercial lease transactions, including office, retail and industrial/warehouse properties
- Coordinates receiverships of commercial real estate assets leading to control, recovery and liquidation of collateral for the benefit of the Noteholders.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University, 2010, cum laude
- B.B.A., University of Texas Austin, 2004
Admissions : Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$