Shiva Shirazi Davoudian defends employers in California and federal courts on a wide range of employment law matters, including : Discrimination involving race, religion, nationality, age, gender and other classifications, Sexual harassment, Misappropriation of trade secrets, Class actions.
She also represents employers before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and California Department of Fair Employment and Housing and arbitrates disputes arising under collective bargaining agreements.
Shiva counsels clients on compliance issues, preparation of commission agreements, and various workplace issues, including employee discipline, personnel policies and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. During law school, Shiva was a member of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2004
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Legal Advisory Committee, Anti-Defamation League, 2005-present
Rate : $$$$