Shuangjun Wang’s practice focuses on various areas of corporate and financial transactions, particularly capital markets. She also has some experience in intellectual property and data privacy matters.
Shuangjun joined the firm in 2016 after working as a summer associate in both the New York and Brussels offices in 2015.
- Editor-in-Chief, Harvard Journal of Law and Technology
- Production Chair Editor, Harvard Journal of Sports and Entertainment Law
- Director, Harvard Recording Artists Project
- Chair, Harvard Negotiators
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2016
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 2013
- New York
Rate : $$$