Siddesh Bale is a member of Reed Smith’s Business & Finance group who focuses on mergers and acquisitions and emerging company/venture capital transactions. He has experience representing public and private companies, private equity firms, and investment and hedge funds in an array of corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financings, fund formation, and general corporate matters multiple industries.
Additionally, he regularly represents founders and investors (strategic and financial) in a variety of emerging company transactions, including angel and series investments. Siddesh previously practiced transactional law in Singapore representing U.S. and international companies, as well as state-owned enterprises doing business throughout Southeast Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
Siddesh passed the SEC series 7, 24, 55 and 63 exams and performed an internship with the Appeals Division of the United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda in 2004.
- Boston University School of Law, 2005, J.D., cum laude, Appointed Permanent Class Member at Commencement
- University of Chicago, 1998, B.A., Economics, Howell Murray Alumni Medal
Professional Admissions & Qualifications : Illinois
Professional Affiliations :
- Board Member and Officer, Precious Pets Almost Home Association (Pet Rescue) (2009 – present)
- Member, Asian American Bar Association, (2008 – present)
- Young Professionals Member, Chicago Council on Global Affairs (2009 – present)
- Represented Global Organic/Specialty Source, Inc., in its sale to Albert’s Organics, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of United Natural Foods. This transaction was selected as a 2016 M&A Advisor Awards finalist
- Represented ALS Limited, an Australian public company, with multiple U.S. acquisitions in the environmental testing industry.
- Represented a manager of captive insurance companies in its $235M sale to a private equity fund.
- Represented medical device manufacturer in its $80M sale to Japanese medical device manufacturer.
- Represented Rank Group PLC in its $975M sale of Hard Rock Café to the Seminole Tribe of Florida.
- Represented PetroVietnam (Vietnamese national oil company) on multiple joint venture and equity purchase transactions in Latin America, Asia and Europe.
Rate : $$$$