Siddharth Goswami is a staff attorney in O’Melveny’s Washington, DC office and a member of the Litigation Department. His experience has been focused on electronic discovery aspects of securities and ERISA matters.
He also advises multinational clients on electronic discovery issues in FCPA investigations.
Prior to joining O’Melveny, he practiced in New York and advised on matters of attorney client privilege in the defense of a major pharmaceutical mass tort and product liability class action.
Siddharth has also practiced before the Supreme Court of India, where he was a federal government attorney and an associate in the Office of the Solicitor General of India.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US Court of Appeals, DC Circuit
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- George Washington University Law School, LLM, 2003
- The Indian Law Institute, Diploma, International Trade, 2000
- University of Mumbai, LLB, 1999
- Delhi University, B.COMM, 1995
Rate : $$$