Sima Kazmir is a proactive lawyer experienced in representing loan servicers with commercial litigation matters related to financial services. She has represented clients in RMBS litigation matters and worked with loan servicers on class action litigation.
In addition to her experience in the financial services litigation, Sima also has experience representing pro bono clients with breach of contract and tort actions.
- Represented loan servicer in connection with RMBS litigation.
- Represented loan servicer in connection with TCPA and FDCPA class action litigation.
- Represented pro bono client in connection with flooding damage sustained by client.
- Represented pro bono client in connection with breach of contract and breach of good faith and fair dealing action.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2016
- BA, New York University, 2013
- New Jersey
- New York
Rate : $$$$