Sinjin H.X. Dinh is a Member in the firm’s Business practice and focuses on representing both buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions. He has represented manufacturing companies, technology companies, Indian Tribe economic development companies, logistics and transportation companies, warehouse and cold storage companies, gaming companies, private equity firms, and closely held businesses.
Sinjin has focused on ancillary matters necessary to successfully close larger and more complex transactions, and on core matters with respect to smaller value transactions to provide more cost effective legal services.
As a member of the Yachts, Ships & Submersible practice, Sinjin represents yacht owners in a wide range of issues related to the yacht industry, including purchase and sale, flagging, regulatory compliance and crew issues. Prior to his career as an attorney, Sinjin earned his Master’s in Business Administration at the University of San Francisco.
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2008
- M.B.A., University of San Francisco (cum laude), 2001
- B.A., University of San Francisco, 1995
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 2008
- Asian Bar Association of Washington
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Washington, Board of Directors, 2008-Present
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Federal Trade Commission, Consumer Protection Division, Legal Extern, Fall 2006
Rate : $$$$