Mr. Skelly Harper is an associate in the Boston office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. A member of the Labor & Employment department, he represents management in all aspects of labor and employment matters. Mr. Harper focuses his practice in the area of traditional labor relations law. He regularly represents clients in unfair labor practice proceedings, NLRB representation proceedings, and grievance arbitrations.
He also has extensive experience litigating labor injunction cases, Section 301 claims, and matters arising under the Railway Labor Act. His practice also includes providing strategic advice to clients regarding a broad range of complex labor matters. Providing a perspective that aids his current practice, Mr. Harper worked at a union side labor firm prior to joining Seyfarth.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University School of Law (2010)
- B.S., Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations (2007)
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
Rate : $$$